Welcome to GainHive & GainPad - The Whitepaper
F2P and Customer Segmentation
Action and Energy System
Melee and Ranged Combat
Adjusting and Balancing
Hiding and Immunity
Roadmap & Achievements
$Ghive - The Governance
This part details the implementation of the combat system.
The combat system of the GainHive is inspired by the Civilization VI series combat system.
The key inspirations are:
● The attacker and the defender are not on the same tile. An attack always happens from a tile to a different tile.
● Combats do not immediately result in defeat. To an enemy combatant to be defeated it might require more than one attack.
● An attacker avatar is an avatar that tries to move into an “enemy” occupied tile. If this is the case the combat starts.
● In combat there is randomness but most of the outcome will be determined by the avatar statistics.
● Attacking consumes energy. Each attack consumes 1 energy.
● Attacking has no cooldown.
Gameplay - Previous